Saturday, March 6, 2010

Diggin' now... Tickley Feather



I just found out the name/artist of a great track I heard during a Geologist set at this past DC record fair. Above is Tickley Feather's "Trashy Boys." And I think it an amazing track. The foreboding musical back drop, the catchy drums, and those vocals. Makes for some great music.

Anyway, that's all. Thought I'd share, because I'm glad I found this track, and look forward to picking up the album. This is just the second release from Tickley Feather, and I haven't heard all that much, but I'm loving this track, and expect to feel the same about the rest. Hope you like it as well.

Also: after my Atmosphere post and this one, I'm thinking this will be a regular feature, named "Diggin' now.." or something else. But I'll probably just highlight some new stuff of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment